What size should I order/ I have a fit question?
- Please see our Sizing page for more information - click HERE.
- We try to identify specific elements of each product in the description, so be sure to check there! If you still have questions about any garments, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make your decision!
What payment options do you accept?
- We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa debit/credit card payments, PayPal and Sezzle. We don’t accept personal checks, money orders, direct bank transfers or multiple forms of payment.
How to apply gift card/store credit code at checkout?
- Simply input your gift card/store credit code via the Coupon field at Checkout.
Can I use discount codes with the purchase of already discounted items or sale items?
- At this time you can only use discount codes for regular priced items and they can't be combined.
I need to change something on my order. How can I do that?
- Once an order is placed we are unable to make changes or cancel to your order.
Where is my order confirmation?
- As soon as your order is submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address you entered on your order. If, for some reason, you didn’t get an e-mail, please check your spam folder. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my order ship?
- Please see our Shipping details HERE.
How long do returns take to process?
- Once your item arrives at our warehouse, your return will be processed within 3-7 business days. You will receive a gift card code issued via e-mail to the address used to place the original order.
Can I return or exchange items purchased on sale?
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned. View our full Return Policy HERE.
Out of stock item - What should I do?
Do NOT fret if the item you want is sold out. You can claim the item even if it is sold out! Claiming an item when its sold out puts you on the waitlist.
What is a waitlist? It’s a queue of people who wait on the availability of the item. When it is restocked, you will receive an email (or Facebook message if that feature is enabled) that it’s available. You will have a certain amount of time to pay before its availability goes to the next person in the queue.
Do you have a storefront?
- We are an online-only boutique, so you can shop with us 24/7 from anywhere, including your social media accounts!
I forgot my password. What should I do?
- Please click the “Forgot Password” link on the My Account Log In page and enter your e-mail.